When registering on this site, the User agrees to these terms and conditions* and assumes the rights and obligations specified in them related to the submission of ads to the site.
Attention! These rules apply to both free and paid ads (Premium, VIP ads) that are published on the site https://zeppik.ee. Paid ads can also be blocked if violations are detected.
If there is information that the ads violate Site rules, laws and/or rights of third parties https://zeppik.ee may at any time review and/or to remove such ads, and to limit the actions of the User posting these ads on the website.
The site administration reserves the right to refuse to publish an ad if the User systematically violates the site rules and confirms complaints about the ad from other users.
- The content of advertisements must not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Estonia "On Advertising".
- Do not post https://zeppik.ee/prohibited-items products and services.
- It is prohibited to publish ads from users who do not have the proposed object/service, or do not have a documented right to carry out a legal transaction.
- A user can have only one registration (account) on the website. Do not register again on another e-mail.
- Do not submit the same ad (offering the same product or service) repeatedly, regardless of whether you place them in different regions or categories.
- Place one specific product / service in one ad. The exception is the offer of a "set", which is sold / rented in its entirety, with an indication of the price for the entire set.
- Do not place ads of a general advertising nature, ads for advertising Internet resources (portals, forums, dating sites, etc.), businesses (stores, companies).
- Do not place the ads with a request for financial assistance to raise funds for treatment, adoption gift, etc.
- Ads containing deliberately false information, advertising financial "pyramids" and other dubious ways of generating income are not allowed to be published.
- Choose the section that best matches the subject of your ad, as well as the region that corresponds to the actual location of your product.
For example: "1-room. Apartment in Tallinn", the region specified in the ad should be Tallinn, not Tartu, Pärnu, etc.
- If your offer is no longer relevant, then be sure to remove the ad from publication immediately after the transaction.
- Ads are accepted for publication only in Estonian/Russian/English and written in Latin/Cyrillic, with the exception of the "Work" category, where ads can be placed in English. Ads must comply with the norms of the local language, that is, they must not contain spelling, punctuation, or stylistic errors.
- It is not allowed to advertise in which there is no part of the essential information about the advertised product, about the terms of its purchase or use, if this distorts the meaning of the information and misleads the consumers of advertising.
Requirements for filling in ad fields:
- The ad title must match its content.
- Do not use repeated question marks, exclamation marks, and other signs, as well as words that attract attention, such as " Urgent!!!", " Sell!", " Buy!", "Profitable offer", etc.
- Do not specify contact information (phone number, physical / legal / email address ( e-mail), site name (links), Watsapp, skype, company name, etc.).
- Do not write the title in upper case, except for the first letters of capital words and proper names. Entirely in the upper register can be written only of the abbreviation. Example of incorrect spelling: "URGENTLY BUY A BMW-730".
- The ad should contain as much detailed information as possible about the specific product/ service that you are offering/looking for. You can specify related information: conditions and options for purchase, delivery, information about discounts and gifts, installation and installation of the purchased product, etc.
- It is not allowed to describe the possibilities of the subject of sale, which is of an advertising nature.
- The ad text must not contain contact information (phone number, physical / legal / email address ( e-mail), site name (links), Watsapp, skype, etc.).
- The use of upper case is not allowed, except for the first letters of capital words and proper names.
- It is not allowed to use keywords in the description to facilitate the search for the seller's ads, to list several products, to place price lists.
- The price must correspond to the actual price of the object/service.
- The price must be an integer, it is not allowed to specify words that replace the price (For example, "expensive", "inexpensive", "symbolic price", etc.).
- The price must be specified for the entire item for sale / rent. (For example, when selling an item in installments, the price must be specified in full, and not depending on the term of the installment payment. Specify the information about the installment plan in the text.)
- Do not specify the price in the title or text of the ad — there is a separate field for this.
- The photo showing the product / service you offer must match the title and text of the ad.
- A photo cannot contain user interface elements, abstract drawings, frames, or other details drawn using image editors.
- The photo must not contain a collage as a title photo, logo, brand, copyright, watermark, company name, phone number, E-mail, website links, etc.
- The photo must be of good quality, the object depicted must be distinguishable, the optimal size: width-1024 pixels, height-800 pixels, size up to 500 KB.
- In the photo, a watermark with the image of the First Name of the Last Name is allowed. For Online partners, a watermark with the company name or company logo can be used. Watermark should not occupy more than 20% of the photo area, and should not distort the image of the object.
- In ads for the sale and purchase of goods, only real photos of the proposed object can be used.
- Ads for the provision of services may contain any graphic images that are appropriate for the subject, but do not violate anyone's intellectual rights.
- It is forbidden to use photos containing images of alcoholic beverages, tobacco products, weapons, or other similar items.
After placement (publication), the ad becomes visible to all users and is checked by a moderator. If the moderator finds an error, the ad will be rejected with the mandatory indication of the reason for rejection.
Rejecting an ad is just a message about an error. The ad author can correct the error and publish the ad again.
- By agreeing to these terms, you also confirm that you have read and agree to the following sections of the" terms and conditions " of this site.